We’re looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing to join our team.
INKY is a cloud-based email security solution that blocks spam, malware, and - most importantly – phishing attacks. Utilizing computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, INKY catches everything. Driven, curious, mobile, and growing smarter by the subject line, INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
We are happy to report that the industry has noticed. We have been recognized with a number of national honors, including the NYCx Cybersecurity Moonshot Challenge, and the 2020 RSAC Innovation Sandbox Competition.
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing who has a deep understanding of the email security landscape, who can work with our Product and Sales teams to shape go-to-market strategies, produce marketing content, and work with the analyst community to discuss product roadmap and product differentiators.
- Work with the Engineering/Product team to understand product enhancements and product roadmap and disseminate this information to the Sales team in a clear and actionable way, enhancing their positioning and pitch.
- Create high-quality marketing content, with compelling narratives for Enterprise, Mid-Market and Channel customers.
- Help develop go-to-market strategies for the Sales and Marketing teams with a specific focus on how our products benefit various industries and verticals.
- Work with Engineering/Product team to develop enhancement ideas, and new product lines.
- Work with the analyst community to better understand industry trends, and how INKY products fit in the competitive landscape.
- Create thought leadership content for the email security industry.
- 8+ years’ experience in Product Marketing in cybersecurity, preferably email security.
- Track record of sustained success/over-achievement in a similar role.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies for cybersecurity products.
- Deep understanding of product positioning in Enterprise, Mid-Market and Channel markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Location and Schedule
College Park, MD or Remote
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary — we want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Generous PTO
- Stock options
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, with generous company contribution.
- Industry leading product