INKY is a next-generation anti-phishing and employee awareness platform. INKY blocks email phishing attacks and provide employees with real-time email assistance to handle suspicious emails. INKY’s solution scans any email before it lands in the employee’s inbox and executes advanced computer vision, AI, and ML-based tests to understand who the perceived email sender is and try authenticating it to protect the end-user. Malicious emails are blocked, and suspicious emails are tagged using smart dynamic snippets that alert the user and encourage them to take a closer look before reacting to the sender's requests. INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
INKY was recently awarded a few national honors, including 2021 SINET16 Innovation Award, 2021 TAG CYBER Distinguished Vendor, and the 2019 InfoSec Award Winner.
You can learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our record of accomplishment at www.inky.com
You will be responsible for long-term relationship with our growing customer base, from active management of initial implementation engagement through ongoing support, ensuring value realization that translates into closing renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and build long-term trusted partner relationships.
- Understand customer needs/drivers, and proactively identify and drive execution of solutions.
- Provide proactive project management and subject matter expertise during implementation and complex integration engagements, as well as lead customer support activities through hands-on engagement.
- Identify and propose upsell and renewal opportunities, clearly communicate our unique value proposition, and manage renewal and churn results for enterprise customers.
- Actively engage in tool and process improvements to streamline customer success activities and services.
- Participate in the product innovation loop by identifying and representing customer needs to the engineering and product teams, as well as presenting new product capabilities to customers.
- 6+ years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager or Professional Services Delivery Manager supporting enterprise accounts.
- Solid project management experience leading technical enterprise implementations.
- Demonstrated experience driving multiple large account relationships, with renewal and CSAT ownership.
- Experience in Office 365, Exchange and/or G Suite platforms, with proficient knowledge of email infrastructure and protocols, and the email security landscape.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Ability to present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. Proven track record of selling and implementing complex enterprise solutions.
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both senior executives and project level resources.
College Park, MD or Remote
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary- We want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Unlimited PTO- We trust you!
- Stock options
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, with generous company contribution.