INKY is a next-generation anti-phishing and employee awareness platform. INKY blocks email phishing attacks and provide employees with real-time email assistance to handle suspicious emails. INKY’s solution scans any email before it lands in the employee’s inbox and executes advanced computer vision, AI, and ML-based tests to understand who the perceived email sender is and try authenticating it to protect the end-user. Malicious emails are blocked, and suspicious emails are tagged using smart dynamic snippets that alert the user and encourage them to take a closer look before reacting to the sender's requests. INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other. We were recently awarded a few national honors, including the 2021 SINET16 Innovation Award, 2021 TAG CYBER Distinguished Vendor, and the 2019 InfoSec Award Winner.
You can learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our record of accomplishment at www.inky.com
INKY, the leader in next-generation anti-phishing solutions, is looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to join our Customer Success team. You will be responsible for proactive technical engagement leading implementations and ongoing support for customers, as well as building value and long-term relationships that translate into closing renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise during implementation and complex integration engagements, as well as throughout the customer support lifecycle
- Understand customer goals and unique requirements, and proactively identify and execute solutions
- Guide/enable customers to tune and refine ongoing product results
- Support Technical Account Managers with ongoing relationship activities and solution selling to existing customers
- Manage all technical aspects of renewal and upsell processes, clearly communicate our unique value proposition, and drive renewal/churn results for enterprise customers.
- Actively engage in tool and process improvements to streamline customer success activities and services
- Participate in the product innovation loop by identifying and representing customer needs to the engineering and product teams, as well as presenting new product capabilities to customers
- 4+ years experience as a technical sales or professional services engineer supporting enterprise accounts
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Extensive experience deploying Office 365 and/or G Suite mail, with proficient knowledge of email infrastructure and protocols preferred
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Ability to present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. Proven track record of selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both senior executives and project level resources
- Eligible candidates must be based in the Greater Washington DC or Boston regions, with the willingness to travel
College Park, MD or Remote
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything and explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary- we want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, with 100% company contribution to the premium.
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account