INKY is a next-generation anti-phishing and employee awareness platform. INKY blocks email phishing attacks and provide employees with real-time email assistance to handle suspicious emails. INKY’s solution scans any email before it lands in the employee’s inbox and executes advanced computer vision, AI, and ML-based tests to understand whom the perceived email sender is and try authenticating it to protect the end-user. Malicious emails are blocked, and suspicious emails are tagged using smart dynamic snippets that alert the user and encourage them to take a closer look before reacting to the sender's requests. INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
INKY was recently awarded a few national honors, including the 2021 SINET16 Innovation Award, 2021 TAG CYBER Distinguished Vendor, and the 2019 InfoSec Award Winner.
INKY is looking for a talented Demand Generation Manager to plan and execute high-impact pipeline demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, verticals, and audience types.
- Manage key aspects of a holistic demand generation program that includes content marketing, email marketing, virtual/live events, advertising, SEO/SEM, sales enablement, websites, and more.
- Oversee the development, deployment and testing of marketing campaigns, emails, landing pages, and lead lists.
- Own relationships with third parties to research, evaluate, and negotiate marketing opportunities.
- Strategize and execute effective account-based marketing programs and campaigns that meet the growth goals of INKY, with a strong emphasis in driving interest and pipeline in key accounts.
- Partner closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to develop thoughtful, targeted programs that capture market share and strengthen INKY in the saturated email security market.
- Communicate with Sales and Leadership teams (primarily VP of Marketing and VP of Sales) on an ongoing basis to ensure successful follow-through of all qualified opportunities as well as identify and research key contacts and titles at targeted accounts.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the program’s impact.
- Help drive segmentation analysis and identify segments of opportunity working with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Test and deploy new channels and tools (e.g. virtual events, webinars) in an unprecedented market, adapting as needed.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives to create high-impact direct outreach campaigns.
- Think creatively and contribute to the big ideas, while executing on the tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on demand generation, preferably within SaaS companies and ideally cyber security.
- Data-driven, metrics-focused, and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences to optimize efforts.
- Energetic project manager with a strong ability to collaborate with team members to achieve common goals.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work at all levels of an organization
- Has curiosity for new marketing trends and best practices
- Has exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and not afraid of a growth environment
- Experienced using a diverse set of marketing tools such as HubSpot, Moz, WordPress, and Google Analytics, Salesforce, sales enablement such as Outreach or Sales Loft.
College Park, MD, or Remote
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative, and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary — we want to attract and retain the best of the best
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, with 100% company contribution to the premium
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account