INKY helps companies secure email using a cloud-based platform that proactively and instantly scans inbound, internal, and outbound emails to eliminate phishing, account takeover, and data leaks. The platform intelligently eliminates security threats by blocking malicious emails while assisting employees in real-time to handle suspicious emails.
INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other. We were recently awarded a few national honors, including the 2021 SINET16 Innovation Award, 2021 TAG CYBER Distinguished Vendor, and the 2019 InfoSec Award Winner.
You can learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our record of accomplishment at www.inky.com
INKY is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team, and work closely with other Software Engineers on programs, scripts, monitors and tools which ensure the various components of our SaaS install correctly via RPM or Debian packaging and run with high availability inside of Ubuntu or other Linux environments.
- Provision, configure, and secure cloud-based solutions according to institutional best practices.
- Develop, test, and refine automation tools to enhance CI/CD pipeline.
- Collaborate with other members of the Engineering team for scheduled releases.
- Work with other engineers to create system unit files for components/services.
- Integrate services with CI system.
- Identify important log patterns.
- Establish and enact version control and code promotion paradigms for managing deployments. Log changes in Gitlab.
- Diagnose, debug, and troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Document issues, fixes, and updates to the production system.
- Take on-call as escalation point 1 week per month.
- 1+ years of DevOps experience, delivering work products into a production environment.
- Experience working in a Linux/Ubuntu environment.
- Experience with Python, Shell, Perl, and PowerShell
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using AWS or Azure’s APIs across several AWS services including the use of IAM policies
- Cybersecurity or email domain knowledge preferred.
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred.
College Park, MD or remote
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, and explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Unlimited PTO- we trust you!
- Competitive salary- we want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, with generous company contribution.
- Equity stake in INKY