INKY is a next-generation anti-phishing and employee awareness platform. INKY blocks email phishing attacks and provide employees with real-time email assistance to handle suspicious emails. INKY’s solution scans any email before it lands in the employee’s inbox and executes advanced computer vision, AI, and ML-based tests to understand whom the perceived email sender is and try authenticating it to protect the end-user. Malicious emails are blocked, and suspicious emails are tagged using smart dynamic snippets that alert the user and encourage them to take a closer look before reacting to the sender requests. INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
INKY was recently awarded a few national honors, including the 2021 SINET16 Innovation Award, 2021 TAG CYBER Distinguished Vendor, and the 2019 InfoSec Award Winner.
You can learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our record of accomplishment at www.inky.com
INKY is looking for a talented and high-energy Head of Sales that can train, develop, and lead Direct and Channel Sales teams across the US and EMEA.
- Develop, define, and implement sales plans for Enterprise, Mid-Market, and Channel sales teams. Clearly articulate expectations to the teams, and work with them to achieve their goals.
- Hire, train, evaluate, motivate, and push for continuous improvement with Sales team members.
- Develop and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive activity and sales.
- Work with Account Executives to identify, cultivate, negotiate, and close new business, co-selling when necessary.
- Proactively identify and address areas for improvement in the sales cycle.
- Work with sales and marketing team members to define Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs), to create an accurate sales forecasts and pipelines.
- Give reports to executive leadership on sales forecasts, new business opportunities, and other aspects of the sales process.
- 2+ years managing Sales teams for a cybersecurity/software vendor.
- 10+ years of experience selling complex, SaaS-based software and/or cybersecurity products, with a proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Inspirational and passionate people leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of the sales motions for Direct Sales (Enterprise and Mid-Market) and Channel Sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- History of thriving in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Remote or College Park, MD
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary- we want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, with 100% company contribution to the premium.
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account