INKY is a cloud-based email security solution that blocks spam, malware, and - most importantly – phishing attacks. Utilizing computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning INKY catches everything. Driven, curious, mobile, and growing smarter by the subject line, INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
We’re happy to report that the industry has noticed. We have been recognized with a number of national honors, including the NYCx Cybersecurity Moonshot Challenge, and the 2020 RSAC Innovation Sandbox Competition.
We may be relatively new to the industry landscape, but we are fierce phish fighters. We encourage you to learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our track record.
- Are you a driven, passionate self-starter?
- Are you eager to learn and develop?
- Are you a persuasive communicator and an excellent listener?
INKY is looking for a talented and high-energy Inside Sales Rep that can hit the ground running in a dynamic environment.You will be responsible for prospecting new sales opportunities with commercial clients. We have several different territories and openings available that will cover the US, Canada, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa). We are looking for English, French, and German-speaking candidates. Please indicate if you are bilingual with fluency in French and/or German.
- Conduct cold outbound calls and qualify inbound sales leads to communicate INKYs value proposition to new users and to identify their requirements for the sales team.
- Ensure the timely processing of leads, and support sales campaigns.
- Clearly communicate the progress of campaigns to the sales team.
- Identify growth opportunities for the sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with the tracking and management of renewals.
- Participate in trade shows, marketing events and more.
- 1-2+ years of Inside Sales experience, preferably with commercial accounts
- A high level of self-motivation, energy, and drive to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills.
- Understanding of cybersecurity and SaaS solutions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred.
- The ability to accommodate various domestic time zones is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach.io are a plus.
College Park, MD
There are opportunities across various time shifts to cover different time zones.
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative, and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary - we want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, with 100% company contribution to premium.
- 27 days of PTO (12 federal holidays + 3 weeks PTO)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Multiple paths for professional growth