INKY is a next-generation anti-phishing and employee awareness platform. INKY blocks email phishing attacks and provide employees with real-time email assistance to handle suspicious emails. INKY’s solution scans any email before it lands in the employee’s inbox and executes advanced computer vision, AI, and ML-based tests to understand who the perceived email sender is and try authenticating it to protect the end-user. Malicious emails are blocked, and suspicious emails are tagged using smart dynamic snippets that alert the user and encourage them to take a closer look before reacting to the sender requests. INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
INKY was recently awarded a few national honors, including the 2021 SINET16 Innovation Award, 2021 TAG CYBER Distinguished Vendor, 2019 NYCx Moonshot Challenge Winner, and the 2019 InfoSec Award Winner.
You can learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our record of accomplishment at www.inky.com
INKY is looking for an MSP Account Executive to develop and enable our MSP partners, and identify and recruit new MSP partners.
- Manage and expand INKY’s existing US-based Mid-Market Managed Service Provider (MSP) program.
- Own the development of the partners for the purpose of both sales and marketing endeavors.
- Provide accurate forecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Travel for onsite visits to key accounts and regional events (10% - 25%)
- Drive partner portal engagement.
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, customer success, and executive management on needs and trends.
- 4+ years of experience selling and supporting partner sales in the enterprise security software market; SaaS experience preferred.
- May require modified work hours to cover accounts in other time zones and some travel for key accounts and regional events.
- Extensive experience with licensing models and managing long-term partner relations.
- Track record of sustained success/over-achievement in a similar sales role.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and proven experience dealing with executive decision-makers.
- BA/BS required.
College Park, MD or Remote
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary- we want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Unlimited PTO- we trust you!
- Stock options
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, with generous company contribution.