INKY is a next-generation anti-phishing and employee awareness platform. INKY blocks email phishing attacks and provide employees with real-time email assistance to handle suspicious emails. INKY’s solution scans any email before it lands in the employee’s inbox and executes advanced computer vision, AI, and ML-based tests to understand who the perceived email sender is and try authenticating it to protect the end-user. Malicious emails are blocked, and suspicious emails are tagged using smart dynamic snippets that alert the user and encourage them to take a closer look before reacting to the sender's requests. INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
INKY was recently awarded a few national honors, including the 2021 SINET16 Innovation Award, 2021 TAG CYBER Distinguished Vendor, 2019 NYCx Moonshot Challenge Winner, and the 2019 InfoSec Award Winner.
You can learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our record of accomplishment at www.inky.com
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Account Executive to engage prospective customers, identify their email security needs, demonstrate INKY’s value proposition, and navigate the procurement process.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Develop a strategic account plan to identify and sell to medium and large US and Canadian targets.
- Design and execute a multi-faceted engagement strategy that leverages your experience, the outbound cycles of a Sales Development Representative, and coordinated marketing efforts.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on INKY’s products/services.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish including prospecting, opportunity qualification, product demonstrations, evaluations, negotiation, and closing.
- Provide accurate forecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- May require modified work hours to cover accounts in other time zones and some travel for key accounts and regional events.
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, customer success, and executive management.
- Experience working for an early-stage company.
- 5+ years of field experience selling SaaS solutions.
- 2+ years of experience selling security solutions.
- Track record of sustained success/over-achievement in a similar sales role.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiation and closing.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), and extensive experience dealing with C level prospects.
- BA/BS preferred
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything and explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary- we want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, with 100% company contribution to the premium.
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options