INKY is a cloud-based email security solution that blocks spam, malware, and - most importantly – phishing attacks. Utilizing computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning INKY catches everything. Driven, curious, mobile, and growing smarter by the subject line, INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
We are happy to report that the industry has noticed. We have been recognized with a number of national honors, including the NYCx Cybersecurity Moonshot Challenge, and the 2020 RSAC Innovation Sandbox Competition.
We may be relatively new to the industry landscape, but we are fierce phish fighters. We encourage you to learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our track record.
You will be responsible for a long-term relationship with our growing customer base, from active management of initial implementation engagement through ongoing support, ensuring value realization that translates into closing renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and build long-term trusted partner relationships.
- Understand customer needs/drivers, and proactively identify and drive execution of solutions.
- Provide proactive project management and subject matter expertise during implementation and complex integration engagements, as well as lead customer support activities through hands-on engagement.
- Identify and propose to upsell and renewal opportunities, clearly communicate our unique value proposition and manage renewal and churn results for enterprise customers.
- Actively engage in tool and process improvements to streamline customer success activities and services.
- Participate in product innovation loop by identifying and representing customer needs to the engineering and product teams, as well as presenting new product capabilities to customers.
- 7+ years’ experience as a technical account manager or professional services delivery manager supporting enterprise accounts.
- Solid project management experience leading technical enterprise implementations.
- Technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies preferred.
- Demonstrated experience driving multiple large account relationships, with renewal and CSAT ownership.
- Experience deploying Office 365 and/or G Suite mail preferred, with proficient knowledge of email infrastructure and protocols.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Ability to present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. Proven track record of selling and implementing complex enterprise solutions.
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both senior executives and project level resources.
- Eligible candidates must be based in the Greater Washington DC or Boston regions, with the willingness to travel.
Location and Schedule
College Park, MD or Remote
Why This Job is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary- We want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- Unlimited PTO- We trust you!
- Stock options
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, with generous company contribution.
Apply below, and we'll be in touch shortly if your qualifications meet our needs.