We’re looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team.
INKY, the leader in next-generation anti-phishing solutions, is looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team. You will be responsible for long-term relationship with our growing customer base, from active management of initial implementation engagement through ongoing support, ensuring value realization that translates into closing renewal and upsell opportunities
- Manage stakeholder expectations and build long-term trusted partner relationships.
- Understand customer needs/drivers, and proactively identify and drive execution of solutions.
- Provide proactive project management and subject matter expertise during implementation and complex integration engagements, as well as lead customer support activities through hands-on engagement.
- Identify and propose upsell and renewal opportunities, clearly communicate our unique value proposition, and manage renewal and churn results for enterprise customers.
- Actively engage in tool and process improvements to streamline customer success activities and services.
- Participate in product innovation loop by identifying and representing customer needs to the engineering and product teams, as well as presenting new product capabilities to customers
- 7+ years experience as a technical account manager or professional services delivery manager supporting enterprise accounts
- Solid project management experience leading technical enterprise implementations. Technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies preferred.
- Demonstrated experience driving multiple large account relationships, with renewal and CSAT ownership.
- Experience deploying Office 365 and/or G Suite mail preferred, with proficient knowledge of email infrastructure and protocols.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Ability to present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner. Proven track record of selling and implementing complex enterprise solutions.
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both senior executives and project level resources
- Eligible candidates must be based in the Greater Washington DC or Boston regions, with willingness to travel
Apply below, and we'll be in touch shortly if your qualifications meet our needs.