We’re looking for a talented and experienced Technical Consultant to join our Customer Success Team.
INKY, the leader in next-generation anti-phishing solutions, is looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to join our Customer Success team. You will be responsible for proactive technical engagement leading implementations and ongoing support for customers, as well as building value and long-term relationships that translate into closing renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise during implementation and complex integration engagements, as well as throughout customer support lifecycle
- Understand customer goals and unique requirements, and proactively identify and execute solutions
- Guide/enable customer to tune and refine ongoing product results
- Support Technical Account Managers with ongoing relationship activities and solution selling at existing customers
- Manage all technical aspects of renewal and upsell processes, clearly communicate our unique value proposition, drive renewal/churn results for enterprise customers.
- Actively engage in tool and process improvements to streamline customer success activities and services
- Participate in product innovation loop by identifying and representing customer needs to the engineering and product teams, as well as presenting new product capabilities to customers
- 5+ years experience as a technical sales or professional services engineer supporting enterprise accounts
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Extensive experience deploying Office 365 and/or G Suite mail, with proficient knowledge of email infrastructure and protocols preferred
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Ability to present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner. Proven track record of selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both senior executives and project level resources
- Eligible candidates must be based in the Greater Washington DC or Boston regions, with willingness to travel
Apply below, and we'll be in touch shortly if your qualifications meet our needs.