We’re looking for an experienced Director of Sales Engineers to join our team.
INKY, the leader in next-generation anti-phishing solutions, is looking for a seasoned, overachieving Director of Sales Engineers with a proven track record of training, managing, and supporting teams of Sales Engineers.
The position will be a player/coach role requiring efforts in both managing an SE team and directly supporting some sales opportunity technical needs. This position will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) of INKY.
- Maintaining and improving Pre-sales Solution Demonstrations and Proof of Concept implementations
- Hire and train new SE assets
- Assess the performance of the individual SEs and design practices for ongoing SE development
- Work directly with the CRO to communicate team needs and execute on executive requests of the team
- Oversee and standardize all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Collect and effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence from the SE team
- Support webinars and field events
Step in to cover SE roles for sales opportunities as needed
- 5+ years work experience as a field Sales Engineer supporting customers of varying sizes in the cybersecurity space and 3+ years work experience managing SE teams (also in the cybersecurity space)
- Eligible candidates must be based in a major metropolitan area in the US
- Extensive experience deploying Office 365 and/or G Suite mail across multiple customers
- Good working knowledge of email infrastructure and protocols (Exchange, SMTP, SPF, etc.)
- Proven track record supporting sales of complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Remote. Must be in a major metropolitan area in the US.
Why This Job Is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative, and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary - we want to attract and retain the best of the best
- 27 days of PTO
- Stock options
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, with generous company contribution