INKY is a cloud-based email security solution that blocks spam, malware, and - most importantly – phishing attacks. Utilizing computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning INKY catches everything. Driven, curious, mobile, and growing smarter by the subject line, INKY adds a thin, but powerful layer of protection like no other.
We are happy to report that the industry has noticed. We have been recognized with a number of national honors, including the NYCx Cybersecurity Moonshot Challenge, and the 2020 RSAC Innovation Sandbox Competition.
We may be relatively new to the industry landscape, but we are fierce phish fighters. We encourage you to learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our track record.
Are you a driven, passionate self-starter?
Are you eager to learn and develop?
Are you a persuasive communicator and an excellent listener?
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Account Executive to engage prospective customers, identify their email security needs, demonstrate INKY’s value proposition, and navigate the procurement process. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Develop a target account plan to identify selling possibilities within your geographical territory.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, email, networking, and social media.
- Engage with prospects via phone, web conference, and in-person to introduce our products and value proposition.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout sales cycles to ensure needs are being met.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish including prospecting, opportunity qualification, product demonstrations as well as negotiation and closing.
- Provide accurate forecasts on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- May require modified work hours to cover accounts in other time zones and occasional travel for key accounts and regional events.
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, customer success, and executive management, and contribute to the product roadmap.
- 2-3 years’ experience selling enterprise software; security experience preferred.
- Track record of sustained success/over-achievement in a similar sales role.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiation and closing.
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizations skills.
- Self-starter, pioneer with the highest professional and personal integrity.
- Experience with Salesforce and OutReach.io is a plus.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field.
Location and Schedule
College Park, MD or Remote
Why This Job is Great
With INKY we knew we were inventing the future, and that requires a unique mindset and approach. The threat landscape shifts overnight, which is why we question everything, explore new ideas like crazy, and the moment we solve a complex challenge, we seek out the bigger one that was lurking beneath it. If you are curious, creative, and want to join a quickly growing start-up, then INKY is the place for you!
- Competitive salary - we want to attract and retain the best of the best.
- 27 days of PTO
- Stock options
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, with generous company contribution.
Apply below, and we'll be in touch shortly if your qualifications meet our needs.