It’s that time of year! We’re all having fun planning our Halloween costumes. What’s not so fun? Cybercriminals are doing the same thing.
Just as you can put on a Dracula outfit and look the part, criminals can camouflage their emails to present a perfect facade, too — of a brand you trust.
But crooks don’t have to buy their costumes: a phisher — let’s call him Vlad the Impaler — can just take a real email from, say, Apple, save its HTML content, and modify a few links. Vlad can then resend a perfect-looking Apple mail from a plausible sounding server like “apple-mail-gateway.com” and … trick or treat.
INKY's Behavioral Email Security PlatformBlock threats, prevent data leaks, and coach users to make smart decisions.Explore the platform.
- Inbound Mail Protection Block impersonations and coach users against phishing. Learn more
- Outbound Mail Protection Prevent high risk data loss before it can get out the door. Learn more
- Internal Mail Protection Protect against attacks that come from within. Learn more
- Advanced Attachment Analysis Detect deeply hidden malware from inbound attachments. Learn more
- Email Encryption Guard sensitive data with fast and simple encryption. Learn more