The recent inaugural Infosecurity North America featured a pitching contest for start-up companies to a judging panel of venture capitalists.
The winner was phishing protection solution provider Inky. The company said that it produces the Phish Fence which is built on machine learning technologies and protects users from so-called 'deep sea' phishing emails that use clever tricks and realistic looking branding elements to fool both users and traditional mail protection software.
INKY's Behavioral Email Security PlatformBlock threats, prevent data leaks, and coach users to make smart decisions.Explore the platform.
- Inbound Mail Protection Block impersonations and coach users against phishing. Learn more
- Outbound Mail Protection Prevent high risk data loss before it can get out the door. Learn more
- Internal Mail Protection Protect against attacks that come from within. Learn more
- Email Encryption Guard sensitive data with fast and simple encryption. Learn more
- Advanced Attachment Analysis Detect deeply hidden malware from inbound attachments. Learn more
- Graymail Protection Boost productivity by filtering out bulk email. Learn more
- Security Awareness Training Educate employees with phishing simulation and videos. Learn more
- Email Signatures Control signatures for compliance and branding. Learn more