Rockville, Md.-based INKY makes a cloud-based email security platform powered by unique computer vision, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The company has a main goal to stop attacks on company inboxes, allow people to have confidence in the messages they are receiving and know that the people interacting with them are who they say they are, INKY Cofounder and CEO Dave Baggett told Technical.ly. Baggett also cofounded ITA Software, the airfare search company purchased by Google in 2011 for $730 million which now powers Google Flights.
INKY has been in business selling its email security solution for about a year. This week, the company announced the release of its flagship product INKY Phish Fence, which detects phishing attacks using computer vision, artificial intelligence and machine learning. The software is designed to protect enterprises from widespread phishing, spear phishing and extortion attacks.
INKY's Behavioral Email Security PlatformBlock threats, prevent data leaks, and coach users to make smart decisions.Explore the platform.
- Inbound Mail Protection Block impersonations and coach users against phishing. Learn more
- Outbound Mail Protection Prevent high risk data loss before it can get out the door. Learn more
- Internal Mail Protection Protect against attacks that come from within. Learn more
- Advanced Attachment Analysis Detect deeply hidden malware from inbound attachments. Learn more
- Email Encryption Guard sensitive data with fast and simple encryption. Learn more