Inky Technology Corporation, the leading email security company based in Rockville, Maryland, announces today that ClearSky Security led the Series A round to invest $5.6 million to enhance analytics capabilities of the software and expand sales and marketing. Gula Tech Adventures also participated in the round, and Blackstone has joined as a strategic investor. ClearSky Security Managing Director Peter Kuper has joined CEO/founder Dave Baggett, co-founder Simon Smith, and The Kroger Co. CIO Chris Hjelm on the company's board of directors.
INKY's Behavioral Email Security PlatformBlock threats, prevent data leaks, and coach users to make smart decisions.Explore the platform.
- Inbound Mail Protection Block impersonations and coach users against phishing. Learn more
- Outbound Mail Protection Prevent high risk data loss before it can get out the door. Learn more
- Internal Mail Protection Protect against attacks that come from within. Learn more
- Email Encryption Guard sensitive data with fast and simple encryption. Learn more
- Advanced Attachment Analysis Detect deeply hidden malware from inbound attachments. Learn more
- Graymail Protection Boost productivity by filtering out bulk email. Learn more
- Security Awareness Training Educate employees with phishing simulation and videos. Learn more