The Maryland Department of Commerce is joining a delegation of Maryland cybersecurity companies, federal agencies, and economic development partners this week at RSA™ 2020. The annual conference, which is taking place in San Francisco, is the nation’s premier information security event and draws more than 40,000 attendees to the Moscone Center. For the ninth consecutive year, Maryland’s cybersecurity strengths will be on display with Maryland-based cybersecurity companies and experts among conference speakers and exhibitors.
“As we continue to brand Maryland as the top global location for cybersecurity, it is important for us to be in front of key businesses as well as investors to highlight our unparalleled assets, highly-educated workforce, and our Open for Business commitment,” said Maryland Commerce Secretary Kelly M. Schulz, who is attending the conference. “We are also proud to support the 15 Maryland cyber companies that are exhibiting this year, and help connect them with new opportunities and partners.”
INKY's Behavioral Email Security PlatformBlock threats, prevent data leaks, and coach users to make smart decisions.Explore the platform.
- Inbound Mail Protection Block impersonations and coach users against phishing. Learn more
- Outbound Mail Protection Prevent high risk data loss before it can get out the door. Learn more
- Internal Mail Protection Protect against attacks that come from within. Learn more
- Advanced Attachment Analysis Detect deeply hidden malware from inbound attachments. Learn more
- Email Encryption Guard sensitive data with fast and simple encryption. Learn more