With cities facing increasing cyber challenges — including high-profile attacks on cities including Baltimore, Atlanta and Naples, FL — cybersecurity has become both a booming industry and a necessity.
Last October, the New York City Economic Development corporation announced plans for a $100 million public-private program to foster the cybersecurity industry with the goal of creating 10,000 cybersecurity jobs. The investments included the creation of a Global Cyber Center co-working space in Chelsea and a Hub.NYC accelerator to develop new startups. A large focus is also on education, including a Cyber Boot Camp training program and the creation of a degree program at CUNY in partnership with Facebook.
INKY's Behavioral Email Security PlatformBlock threats, prevent data leaks, and coach users to make smart decisions.Explore the platform.
- Inbound Mail Protection Block impersonations and coach users against phishing. Learn more
- Outbound Mail Protection Prevent high risk data loss before it can get out the door. Learn more
- Internal Mail Protection Protect against attacks that come from within. Learn more
- Advanced Attachment Analysis Detect deeply hidden malware from inbound attachments in less than a second. Learn more
- Email Encryption Guard sensitive data with fast and simple encryption. Learn more