October was Cybersecurity Month in Maryland and throughout the month, the state’s cybersecurity sector made headlines.
Maryland Commerce rolled out two tax credit programs designed to spur investment and growth in the cyber sector. The Cybersecurity Investment Incentive Tax Credit provides an incentive for those investing in Maryland cybersecurity companies and the Buy Maryland Cybersecurity Tax Credit incentivizes purchases of security technology and products from Maryland companies.
INKY's Behavioral Email Security PlatformBlock threats, prevent data leaks, and coach users to make smart decisions.Explore the platform.
- Inbound Mail Protection Block impersonations and coach users against phishing. Learn more
- Outbound Mail Protection Prevent high risk data loss before it can get out the door. Learn more
- Internal Mail Protection Protect against attacks that come from within. Learn more
- Email Encryption Guard sensitive data with fast and simple encryption. Learn more
- Advanced Attachment Analysis Detect deeply hidden malware from inbound attachments. Learn more
- Graymail Protection Boost productivity by filtering out bulk email. Learn more
- Security Awareness Training Educate employees with phishing simulation and videos. Learn more