Knowing you don’t have the right level of email security protection in place can keep you up at night. When your Secure Email Gateway (SEG) seems to be slipping and you’ve realized that no amount of phishing simulation training will ever be enough to stop an attack, it’s time to take a more aggressive approach to email safety. And while it might be obvious your company needs the help of a third-party email security service in order to stay safe, selecting the right company can be difficult. Before you start comparing, know what to look for.
- Constantly evolving technology. Phishing threats and the science behind them get smarter every day. If your email security platform doesn’t stay ahead of the attackers it’s only a matter of time before the phishers outsmart your system.
- Top tier approach. When shopping for email security, you might encounter providers who provide different levels of protection for different price tags. This should be a red flag. Choose a company that has a ‘top tier only’ approach - providing the same amazing product to every customer.
- Low false positives. A false positive is an error in which a test result incorrectly indicates the presence of a condition – such as a phishing threat. A lot of email security companies mark everything suspicious as a phish. When so much is marked, employees start ignoring the warnings.
- First-rate support. Things can go wrong. Questions will arise. And if there is one thing that can immediately change your entire image of a company it’s how well they support you, especially after the deal is done. So, do your homework. Read reviews. Try to speak to existing customers. And, if you have the option of a trial run, be sure to take it because you can learn a lot about the type of service they provide.
- Scalable and customizable. Companies come in a variety of sizes and many have unique needs. Your new email security provider should have the ability to support your future growth and expansion plans.
- Easy installation. Whether you’re looking for an on-site email security platform or cloud-based, getting up and running should be easy. Ask about the installation process. Is it ‘self-serve’ with directions and links to follow yourself, or are you completely supported? How will productivity be impacted? Has the email security software been known to be incompatible with any particular applications or programs? How long will the installation take?
- Alleviates workload for your IT department. Without the right email security platform, IT managers spend a lot of time responding to possible phishing threats, cobbling together security reports, and training employees. Choose a security platform that is effective enough to catch even the most sophisticated phishing threats, provides detailed reporting, detects training needs, and more.
- Mobile first. There has been a major shift in the way companies work in recent years, making remote workers and mobile devices the norm. But just because an employee isn’t in the office, doesn’t mean they can’t set a debilitating phishing scam into action. When choosing an email security provider, make certain their platform works seamlessly on any operating system, mail client, and device…including mobile.
INKY is the most comprehensive, next-gen email security solution.
One easy way to compare email security providers is by using INKY as the benchmark. INKY checks all of the boxes above, and others too. INKY has the innovation and expertise to catch abnormalities in emails other security providers can’t detect, even if the threat has never been seen before. A cloud-based email security platform, INKY detects suspicious behaviors in order to block phishing threats, prevent data leaks, detect malware and ransomware and so much more. Using a sophisticated combination of computer vision, machine learning models, social profiling, and stylometry algorithms, INKY keeps you ahead of dangerous phishing threats – all without disrupting productivity. Acting like a cybersecurity coach, INKY signals out suspicious behaviors by placing one or more of nearly 60 interactive warning banners in each email that continually coach users to make smart decisions. Over time, this subtle bit of training changes the behavior of your staff and helps to create a culture of cyber awareness.
IT departments quickly become INKY fans. They love INKY’s reporting features, which allow administrators to review phishing threats that have been identified and see how employees are handling them. They have the option of deleting phishing emails before they get delivered to users and can analyze email security trends at any time. IT departments also benefit from the simple-to-understand email security banners because they provide clear context and continually educate employees. As a result, your IT department will save time responding to potential phishing scams. Installation is simple too. INKY is compatible with just about every email platform and our installation team has most customers up and running in under an hour – even with remote employees.
Check all the boxes on your email security checklist, with INKY. Schedule a free demonstration of INKY’s uniquely amazing phish-fighting capabilities.
INKY is an award-winning, behavioral email security platform that blocks phishing threats, prevents data leaks, and coaches users to make smart decisions. Like a cybersecurity coach, INKY signals suspicious behaviors with interactive email banners that guide users to take safe action on any device or email client. IT teams don’t face the burden of filtering every email themselves or maintaining multiple systems. Through powerful technology and intuitive user engagement, INKY keeps phishers out for good. Learn why so many companies trust the security of their email to INKY. Request an online demonstration today.