One question we are often asked is how INKY compares to other email security solutions. We thought it might be useful to explain how INKY differs from both legacy products, products that have emerged in the email security tech space, and phishing awareness training software products:
- User-friendly banners are added to inbound emails to provide helpful warnings and real-time phishing awareness for employees. notifies the user of the email’s phishing threat level. Gray is safe. Yellow advises caution. Red signals danger. Whether it’s on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device, each INKY-protected email is evaluated. Clicking on the banner will provide further detail about the threat level.
- Report This Email function is available from any mail client, including mobile, and enables end-users to report suspicious emails and spam with just one quick click.
- No add-ins, plug-ins, or client dependencies of any kind are needed for INKY to work. This makes INKY the only truly mobile-friendly phishing detection and reporting solution currently available.
- Computer Vision technology that identifies and blocks brand forgery emails. To do so, INKY provides a level of ingenuity that is unlike other email security platforms. INKY sees things the way humans do, recognizing logos, brand colors, email signatures, and more — but it also sees the millions of things humans can’t, spotting imposters by as little as a pixel.
- Stylometry is a powerful tool in INKY’s toolbox, providing Account Takeover protection like no one else can. In short, whether you’re a published author or John Doe sending an email, you have a certain style. Your word choices, sentence structure, and even the breadth of your vocabulary are all indicators of who is writing what. INKY gets to know her users so that she can keep an eye out for anyone trying to impersonate them with a phishing email or Account Takeover.
- Machine learning helps ensure INKY is always learning. INKY® uses intelligent machine learning algorithms to catch abnormalities in emails that SEGs can’t detect, even if the threat has never been seen before.
- Inline Deployment (as opposed to API-based deployment) means INKY uniquely can:
- add banners to emails
- move mail to quarantine
- rewrite links to provide URL protection
- scale to enterprise mailbox counts
- operate in real-time on incoming mail (average latency < 1s in production)
- remove added banners from messages that end-users reply to for better OPSEC
- Easy to deploy and can be done in stages. INKY works with all incumbent Secure Email Gateways (SEGs); no need to rip and replace.
INKY® is the most effective hero in the war against phishing. An award-winning cloud-based email security solution, INKY® prevents the most complex phishing threats from disrupting or even immobilizing your company’s day-to-day business operations. Using computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, INKY® is the smartest investment you can make in the security of your organization. INKY® is a proud winner of the NYCx Cybersecurity Moonshot Challenge and a finalist in the 2020 RSAC Innovation Sandbox Competition. Learn more about INKY® or request an online demonstration today.