As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) every client you have counts on you to keep their networks and IT infrastructure up and running, around the clock. It’s not an easy calling and with the current state of cybersecurity, a lot of things could potentially keep you up at night. For instance, the fact that 95% of cybersecurity breaches are due to human error. Or that since COVID-19, the FBI has reported a 300% increase in reported cybercrimes. Maybe it’s the fact that a hacker attacks every 39 seconds.1
The good news is that you’re well-positioned for growth. In fact, the global managed services market is expected to grow to more than $557 million by the year 2028. But are you prepared for that growth? According to key market insights, one particular focus for MSPs will be “providing secure and customized IT solutions to their customers …. to safeguard their businesses from any kind of cyberattack.”2 Considering the steady rise in phishing threats and the fact that the FBI’s Internet Crime Report cited $13.3 billion in total losses in 2020, the focus on cybercrime prevention is more than warranted.
Keep Your Clients Safe From Phishing Attacks
To get ahead of the competition and to help ensure your clients have the best resources at their disposal to fight phishing threats, you’ll want to enlist the help of a proven expert. And while you certainly have choices, at INKY we believe there is no better way to keep your clients safe from the perils of phishing attacks than to partner with us.
To help with your decision-making, here are 11 great reasons to partner with INKY.
- The INKY Email Assistant: Within seconds, every email INKY protects receives a high-level analysis using computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Based on the results of the analyses, INKY then injects a banner with one or more of nearly 60 warnings in 35 languages into the email between the header and the body that helps employees make safer email decisions.
- Baked In Training: The INKY Email Assistant helps end-users understand the risks associated with each email, whether they are in the office, working remotely, or are working from a mobile device.
- Smarter by the Second: Unlike other solutions, INKY remembers everything she sees and, as a result, is continually learning. The more INKY learns, the smarter she gets and the stronger her phish fighting capabilities become.
- Social Graphing: INKY builds dynamic profiles and behavior models of every sender in order to better recognize impersonation attempts.
- Positioned Downstream: INKY sits downstream from secure email gateways (SEGs) and other virus protection software programs and therefore catches what other security measures can’t detect.
- Deployment is Simple. INKY is installed in the line. It takes only minutes to deploy on Microsoft 365 – even with remote employees - so you’ll have zero downtime. Exchange and Google Workspace are also compatible, and there are no MX changes.
- Multi-Tenancy Solution: INKY was built as a multi-tenant solution from the ground up, giving admins the flexibility to manage clients with ease.
- Easy to Administer: The admin control panel puts the entire phishing landscape at your fingertips with simple, intuitive controls for functionality.
- Advanced Reporting: IT departments love INKY’s reporting features, which allow administrators to review phishing threats that have been identified and see how employees are handling them.
- Easy Upsell Opportunity: The INKY pricing model is designed to support and reward our partners, giving you plenty of opportunity for profitability.
- Dedicated Sales and Technical Support: INKY partners always have access to our team of sales and technical professionals so it is easy to sell our product and get your clients quickly up and running.
To truly get a handle on phishing threats, you need a third party's assistance. Powered by computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, INKY is relentlessly effective and catches pretty much everything from daily spam to the most sophisticated phishing scams and zero-day attacks.
INKY™ is the most effective hero in the war against phishing. An award-winning cloud-based email security solution, INKY™ prevents the most complex phishing threats from disrupting or even immobilizing your company’s day-to-day business operations. Using computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, INKY™ is the smartest investment you can make in the security of your organization. INKY™ is a proud winner of the SINET 16 Innovation Award and was a finalist in the RSAC Innovation Sandbox Competition. Learn more about INKY™ or request an online demonstration today.